It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Sex, Politics & Religion
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

SEX:
One of two divisions, male and female, into which most living things are grouped; sexual intercourse.
Source: Webster's Dictionary

Discussions of it are not allowed in the TFFN Forums! Most people get enough SPAM leading to Sexually oriented sites that they should be able to fulfill their needs there. If not look for a store in your area (usually identified with) XXX Adult Videos and such. Keep discussions related to this topic out of the forums.
----

POLITICS:
The activities and methods of a political party.

Discussions of it are not allowed in the TFFN Forums! If you feel an overwelming need to discuss this topic then you can go to http://www.politicsforum.org
----

RELIGION:
An organized system of beliefs, rites, and celebrations centered on a supernatural being power; belief pursued with devotion. religious

Discussions of it or LACK of it are not allowed in the TFFN Forums! If you feel an overwelming need to discuss this topic then you can go to http://www.pewforum.org

Side note:
I personally do not have a problem with "You are in our prayers" and such and will not moderate such in the forums that I moderate as long as they are only occasional and it doesn't go further than that. Preaching and religious links are not to be allowed though. However, It is up to the individual Moderators whether they wish to allow "You are in our prayers" and such in their forums. Religious links and preaching are not allowed in any of the forums.
----