It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: FORUM RULES
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

(1) No Discussions about installing Brand-X Engines in any FOMOCO vehicle on these Forums!
Exceptions: The engines were used by Ford in their production Vehicles or were used in imports Ford bought and Distributed as Ford / Mercury vehicles.

(2) Respect your Fellow Members and expect the same from them!
No bashing of other Members, Moderators or Admin. NO Flame Wars!

(3) No Political, Religious or Sexual Discussions (Period!)
As in (Political Party Bashing, Extended Prayer Services or statements that could be construed as Sexual Harassment!)

(4) If you are a Non-Supporting Member don't expect the same rights as Supporting Members.
Supporting Members help keep TFFN going and deserve more rights than Non-Supporters.

(5) For Sale and Wanted ads.
Supporting Members may use the For Sale or Wanted ads any time. Restrictions are NO Ads for Parting out Vehicles unless pictures are posted of the parts of the vehicle which clearly show that the vehicle would not be a candidate for restoration. No exceptions to this rule.

A Parts Wanted forum will be provided for Non Supporting members WANTED for Non Supporters Only. Absolutely NO For Sale ads are to be posted in that forum! Any member either Supporting Member or not can reply to a Wanted message saying you have the part asked for. That forum is only to be used by Non Supporters to try and find needed parts for their project or to keep their car on the road.

Non Supporters may reply to messages both in the Non Supporters forum (WANTED for Non Supporters Only) or the other For Sale or Wanted forums with an offer to sell the part asked for by a Non Supporting or Supporting Member. (Probys Excluded see #11) NO other For Sale ads are to be posted in any forum by Non-Supporters period.

(6) These forums are for American built Falcons (1960-1970 1/2), Comets (1960-1965) and First generation Econolines (1960-1967). However, since the Canadian falcons and Comets are basically the same they can also be discussed as American vehicles. Falcons produced in other countries may be discussed only. This site does NOT support any other type vehicles other than in the Other Classic Fords forum. That forum is for TFFN members who also have a Falcon, Comet or Econoline supported here.

(7) I don't care how its done on other sites! Its done this way here!
If you don't agree with these rules then you're in the wrong place. Posting arguments to these rules or PM'ing me with arguments about these rules will get you banned from this site.

(8) Topics posted in other forums other than are what the topic is for will result in it being moved to the appropriate forum for that discussion. or be deleted.

(9) This is an American Site and the English language is a Requirement for posting!

(10) This List may be added to or revised at any time.
It is recommend that you check it from time to time to see if that has happened.

(11) Proby is an account for new and or old Non-Supporting members with less that 30 Posts to their credit. A Proby can NOT post any Wanted ads, For Sale ads or offer to sell, trade or any other type ad period anywhere on these forums. Once a Proby's post count goes over 30 they will be raised to Registered User. Posting junk messages to get to that point will just get those messages deleted and your group won't change until the post count is reached with reasonably normal messages.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]